We’re excited to welcome you back to Church!
To Keep Us Healthy (COVID Guidelines)
Please Note– Due to current restrictions, in person attendance is limited.
Please sign up HERE
(Once the capacity limit is reached for the Sunday, the sign up form will be closed.)
– Self-screen (health-wise) before you come, stay home if unwell
– Children UNDER 2 years can remain with parents in the auditorium or the lounge room which is set up with toys
– KIDZONE is open for children 3 years and up
– Over 65 years of age or (existing medical condition), it’s recommend you stay home and take in the service online
– Follow the directions of the greeters to help keep physical distance
– Masks will be available upon arrival or you’re welcome to bring your own
– Your attendance will be taken upon your arrival at the church for tracking purposes
– Upon arrival, please wash your hands
– High touch surfaces will be disinfected every 20 minutes
– Staff and volunteers will coordinate dismissal and exit out the north east door (ramp door)