We’re excited to welcome you back to Church!
To Keep Us Healthy (COVID Guidelines)
- No sign up required!
- Self-screen (health-wise) before you come, stay home if unwell
- Over 65 years of age or (medical condition), it’s recommend you stay home and take in the service online
- Follow the directions of the greeters to help keep physical distance
- Masks will be available upon arrival if you choose to wear one or you’re welcome to bring your own
- You will be “checked in” upon your arrival at the church
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected every 20 minutes.
- Designated spaces will be marked off in the sanctuary to sit/stand in
- Children UNDER 2 will remain with parents, kids 2-3 years old will be in the nursery room in the basement (open at 10:25) and kids 4 and up will rotate between playground visits, ravine visits, and remaining in the service with some extra activities.
- During worship, we encourage you to hum or sing softly, using a mask for worship is encouraged
- Offering will continue to only be online
- Staff and volunteers will coordinate dismissal and exit out the north east door (ramp door).